Monday, November 28, 2005

Salesman


I'm trying to sell a few bikes. Out with the old, in with the new. I only have so much room. I posted my bikes on a local list because I don't want to deal with shipping them. I also worry about adequately describing them. Looks like my message was cross posted as I'm getting messages from all over asking about the bikes. They're all nice people and I hate to tell them no, but I'd like to sell these without putting them in boxes. There's a swap meet in Seattle coming up soon, I'll be ready for that if nothing else. Also cleaned up the garage a bit to find some more surplus for eBay. I'm all organized, pictures at the ready, but I didn't have time to do the listings today.

It was a nice clear day here in beautiful Seattle. I didn't leave the house though, go figure. Riding in the rain is more fun. It's getting cold though and the little dogs are not enjoying it. Devon's doing everything he can to stay warm, and taking his life in his own paws.

No comments: