
Revised November 1.
Hey Hillary,
Sorry about the last post. I was pissed about the primary. I thought it should have been about issues. I didn't like the how you were nasty at the end. Well, I'm not as smart as you. You knew the how the republicans would act in the general election, that they have no real issue that they can win on so would go for the smear. The usual. Your campaigning toughened up Obama for the general election. He was ready for the crap. I thought that John McCain would run an honorable campaign. He's a cool guy, pretty tough himself. Hard working, Honest. But even he could not resist the horrible soulless stinking corpse that is the republican party today. He went with the smears because the alleged "base" of the republican party cannot elect someone who is not a divisive ideologue. Well, I'm sorry that the election did not work out for you but you made Obama stronger. You'll do fine in the senate. And tell Bill thanks too, he was great on TV this week.
I wrote a short note to Hillary today.
Dear Senator Clinton,
Please drop out of the race for the presidential nomination. Your assassination comment has gone too far. You may be willing to say or do anything to be president. Why, when really you and Obama do not have such vastly different policies? If either of you were president and implemented those policies the country would be better off. But to show that you are thinking, and perhaps hoping, that some nut will kill Obama and leave you with the prize shows that you are neither mentally nor morally fit to be the president. Please go away.
Len
I'll let you know when she responds.
No comments:
Post a Comment