Scully.
Diet Dr Pepper.
The track pad works better than ever.
This could have been a disaster, but the iBook works fine.. The Startup sound was weak, maybe the speaker was affected.
Opinion, commentary, and stuff you need to know about transportation.
6 comments:
I was not prepared for that gory of a picture when I loaded your blog this morning. Have fun putting all those keys back on!
Putting the keys back on was no problem. The keyboard was happy for a good cleaning, it looks much better and is springier than before.
Wow! At first I thought Scully drank your Diet Dr. Pepper and chewed up the IBook, but after brushing up on my reading comprehension, I realized she must have knocked over YOUR Dr. Pepper onto the laptop. Nothing like a disaster to make you clean under your keyboard! Glad it still works after that.
So when you put the keys back on, did you need a reference, or could you do it from memory?
Memory? I took a picture of it before I took it apart.
I was worried that I really messed up the computer. And after I just bought a new battery! We've been using the iBook for a week now it seems to work great. However, I think that I need a MacBook Pro to be a successful student.
Post a Comment