Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scully the Toothless Greyhound

Scully had a tooth that looked a little crooked so she went to the vet to get that checked out. She had about ten teeth pulled today, and Dr. Dave says we can expect that she will lose some more next time too. She has had nasty teeth since day one, with many of them ground down for who knows what reason.

Here's her picture, coming home from the vet. I didn't strap her in so she leaped into the front seat as soon as I started driving. Yikes!







Here is a can of milk that Scully opened when we lived in Smyrna. It's really no wonder she has bad teeth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, poor Scully! I guess Joe was lucky with his last dental and just got a deep cleaning and some mouth rinse to bring home!!

Clark said...

Poor Scully! I noticed that lower tooth jutting out when we were by the house the last time, but had no idea! I bet it still doesn't slow her down any.

Len said...

Scully is doing well. Her missing teeth are not slowing her sown at all, she's still trying to eat everyone's food.