The Keg likely has a different story. That probably came from a Friday night when the cops showed up at a residence for a noise complaint. I imagine the cops asking, "is that your keg?" "Uh, no sir, I've never seen anything like that in my life, what does it do?" Ah, college life.
Emory has changed a lot in the more than 20 years since I was a student there. The campus is much larger, not only because of the School's expansion but the adjacent CDC has greatly expanded too. There are plenty of bike paths available. And in partnership with Bicycle South and Fuji Bikes, Emory provides a fleet of loaner bikes that students, faculty, and staff can use. Cool stuff!
Here's my own bike-beer combination. Some other customers were very impressed with my set-up.
2 comments:
Might be some good stuff there in the lockup! Wonder how long they keep it before they have a sale!
Nice setup on your bike for the beer too!
If you like my setup, check out this flickr group:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/bikescarryingbeers/
Many people here putting their bikes to good use!
Post a Comment