Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Everybody Cares, Everybody Understands
What do you think of the blogging experiment? I'm having trouble finding the time to write good posts. I have the best most fabulous ideas at three in the morning, but it's to cozy to get out of bed and type. By the time I hit the keys later in the day I don't like my idea anymore, and delete the post. If I'd just get a new battery for the iBook I could post from bed. Now there's an idea whose time has come. Hello ebay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I personally like the blogging thing. I'm not sure who exactly reads mine, but hey, it's a way to put ideas out there and to keep folks informed of what's going on, since I'm usually too lazy to email everyone indvidually. Keep at it!
I too was running a little dry with blogging thoughts, but have some new material due to the Christmas holidays. It prolly hasn't helped that I have been fighting a cold for a week now, but my mind is clearing with my sinuses. I will have better material soon.
Oh, also, "Finding the time." Len, WWWYF. You are off work til January 9th, right? All ya got is time!
See, I'm a yammerer and I don't have any trouble yammering on in my blog.
Post a Comment