I'll admit I made a mistake. I was cleaning the kitchen and found that a dish detergent bottle spilled in the cabinet under the sink. It was there a while and was a mess, the liquid solidifying a bit. I scraped it all up, and washed the gunk down the sink. So I thought. I must have had some large hunks stuck to something that was in the sink that I later put into the dishwasher. The first sign of trouble was the noise, or lack of noise, from the dishwasher. I went to the kitchen to check it out and suds were shooting out the dishwasher door. When I opened the door the whole interior was filled with suds. Not just any suds, but a thick, meringue like foam that had been whipped up by the revolving sprayer. It took a while, but I fixed the mess by scooping out the suds as best I could, adding more water, then letting it foam up again. Repeat about six times.
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Tiny Bubbles
I'll admit I made a mistake. I was cleaning the kitchen and found that a dish detergent bottle spilled in the cabinet under the sink. It was there a while and was a mess, the liquid solidifying a bit. I scraped it all up, and washed the gunk down the sink. So I thought. I must have had some large hunks stuck to something that was in the sink that I later put into the dishwasher. The first sign of trouble was the noise, or lack of noise, from the dishwasher. I went to the kitchen to check it out and suds were shooting out the dishwasher door. When I opened the door the whole interior was filled with suds. Not just any suds, but a thick, meringue like foam that had been whipped up by the revolving sprayer. It took a while, but I fixed the mess by scooping out the suds as best I could, adding more water, then letting it foam up again. Repeat about six times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How positively Brady Bunch!
Betsy Betsy Betsy!
Post a Comment