I'm a grunt in the war on Christmas. The more stuff I've been looking at over the last couple weeks, the more I know have too much. Every item I picked up as a potential Christmas gift I asked myself, where will this be next year? I put most of it back. Ok, I sound like like the Grinch. And Devon does look like his little dog. But as with the ending of the Grinch, it's not about the stuff. It's about what you do and how you feel and it would be great if we packed up the Grinchmobile and headed east, but that's not happening today. So I hope everyone enjoys the holidays, is grateful for all we have, and lives the best life possible.
Today's mail was just delivered. We have a slot on the door for the mail. It's designed so the mail falls on the floor. Not here. Scully is there to take the delivery personally. All our mail has holes in it. Grrrrrrrrrr.
My score is 162.
No comments:
Post a Comment